As a child I always remembered being surrounded by glossy magazines with colorful photographs of beautiful homes and stylish fashion models.
I could not have imagined what an influence that would have on my life.
It seemed I had learned to visualize at an early age, a skill that would be a huge asset to me in my professional life as an Interior Designer and Artist.
The ability to visualize is a very critical skill in creating a Successful Design Scheme.
Consider the major Elements of a Successful Design Scheme:
- Interesting Color Combinations that enhance the space
- Flooring that creates a sense of unity to the space
- Stylish/ Functional Lighting
- Cabinetry that is compatible with the Design
- Furniture based on the appropriate Scale, Style, and Shape
- Fabrics, Textures, and Wall coverings that contribute to the overall Design
Now Visualize it all working together!!!
Anita Margolis, ASID